- Exterior View
- computer club, movies, crafts, fitness class, gathering area
- Common dining room area
- Between meals residence are welcom to sit and enjoy the area with guests or friends
- North facing suite view 3rd floor
- A View from the third floor North Facing
- 3rd floor suite Northern View
- View of a 3rd floor suite
- 3rd floor two bedroom suite, kitchen and living area
- View through to sitting lounge
- small convienence items are for sale in this area as well as refreshments
- The grounds are lovely and safe for a stroll
- BBQs happen here!
- All food is made fresh in our own kitchen and it is delicious
- one of the suites, view of living area
- Large rooms in suite
- spacious bedrooms available
- all suites are equiped with a small kitchenette
Bethshan Gardens is Cloverdale’s newest independent living residence for seniors.
Offering affordable housing in a warm and friendly environment.
At Bethshan Gardens we value:
- The dignity of the individual
- Respect for each person
- Honesty in our dealings
- Integrity in our service
- Choices made by our tenants
- The faith of the individual
Bethshan Gardens is owned and operated by the Cloverdale Senior Citizen’s
Housing Society, a non-profit organization, which has provided housing for
seniors in the Cloverdale area for over 50 years. Bethshan Gardens is new, but is born of experience.
Thanks to our non-profit ownership and operation, Bethshan Gardens offers the most affordable rents you’ll find in a new retirement community anywhere in the Lower Mainland.
Visit us, and find out what independent living in a supportive environment looks like!
For more information on Bethshan Gardens, please visit us at 17528 59th Ave, Surrey,BC
Email email@example.com, or call 778-373-0299